Am I overreacting with long distance boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been together since late 2018. He moved away and we’ve been long distance since late 2020. It’s been so hard adjusting to distance but we had finally found our niche and have visited each other often for the last year and half. Sex has always been great even when we had gone several months apart. Well, he’s been back in our hometown for 2 weeks and we’ve literally had sex 3 times. I feel so uncomfortable and insecure. We had a “romantic date night” and stayed in and got food and had some drinks and just relaxed and when I tried to start things he made me feel so uncomfortable and bad about things saying that’s all I ever want from him and why can’t I ever just chill. It wasn’t even argumentative or felt like we were fighting, I just got caught off guard. He isn’t staying at my apt, he’s been staying with his parents since his daughter is with him. So that makes me even more sad that we’re not seeing each other everyday he’s here as it is and then we’ve seen each other 3 times since the last time we had sex earlier this week and still nothing. I know sex isn’t everything, because we were together for 2 years before he moved and there were plenty of times we didn’t have sex but the fact that he doesn’t live here is throwing me off. I feel like we should be fucking often because he’s leaving back home on Tuesday. 🥴🥴 am I overreacting? I feel so insecure.