To naturally induce labour?!?

Lib

So I want to avoid medical induction. Which will be at 38 weeks (in 1 week!) I was induced with my first and it wasn't a good experience. At 37 weeks...

So I'm already showing signs of early labour from 35 weeks.

Baby dropping, a clear out, extreme pressure, lower backaches, cramps that get worse but they are still irregular at the moment, nesting and extreme fatigue is definitely there. (Got all of baby girls things ready deep cleaned my home in a day🥵), boobs have started hurting and leaking a bit, been feeling very nauseous and gassy, and my body aches!

I have been craving and drinking tropical juices, especially pineapple juice or pineapple and cheese snacks. Tried dates but I hate them and stopped eating them after a few days lol

I have been drinking leaf tea, I have been having sex, slowly been adding spice in my food as I hate spicy food🤣

Bouncing on birthing ball religiously as that helped me dilate fast with my first. Curb walking happens only when I have the energy to leave the house.

But anyone have any other ideas to help bring on labour before induction. My midwife and clinician said that they wouldn't be concerned if I went into labour even at 36 weeks. But now I'm nearly 37 weeks and I have a week to go naturally and still have my homebirth if I don't back out😅

I'm willing to try anything no matter how strange it is!!