Peak or am I pregnant ?

nya

So I’m confused everyone, last month my cycle was weird. I have a 6day cycle and my period was supposed to start on August 2nd and on that day I got brown discharge as normal for me and normally a few hours later the blood flow will start well… that did not happen the brown spotting stopped but I didn’t think anything of it. Hours went by and still nothing it’s now the next day and blood came so I was thinking ok my period is here but on day 4 it went to a light pink which isn’t normal for me it would still be a normal flow. After I checked that day it completely went away and I thought it will go away and come back in a few hours like it normally does but it didn’t come back so my period ended early. Also I took some test and they were all negative. As of now I’m exhausted, nauseous, and having really bad lower back pain. It’s around ovulation time and i found a ovulation test and took it. The test line was so dark and it took a lot of dye from the control like and I’ve never seen my test that dark before. Can someone help me and give me some insight. Here is what the ovulation test looks like…