Nephew's birthday party

As

Y'all I have been so stressed out. My sister lives 3 hours away. She wanted us to come for my nephew's birthday party but I just cannot handle my girls fighting in the car....the baby crying bc he doesn't want to be in his car seat that long. I didn't tell her I was coming bc I don't make promises I can't keep....I'm guessing she just assumed I was coming. 😔😒Now she has been blowing my phone up. Even while I was asleep blowing it up. Texting me and everything. I honestly want a peaceful weekend. Kids playing outside. We would have to go down there with my step mother in her car bc my husband has to work tomorrow and will take our car. My step mother doesn't particularly enjoy children. My children can't have drinks or food in her car nothing to keep them occupied. No activity packets no nothing. She just expects them to sit there with nothing to do listening to old ass country music from like the 50s or 60s. Obviously 30 mins in they are starting to get bored and they begin picking on each other. Don't touch me! Mama she's touching me! Stop it sissy! Then they get the baby to crying. 🥺It's not a happy experience. It's very stressful. See my sister doesn't understand. She thinks that it's so easy and it's not. I just can't win with them.