Am I being too petty?

Unknown

This will be my first time baby and because of it I personally don't want anyone (friends, family, whoever) to post or share any pictures of my baby whether that's on social media to the public or through text to others.. (even if I do know them.) I also don't want visitors in the hospital after birth for the same exact fear that they will take pictures without my consent. I don't want to be the bad guy in the scenario but if my family came to the hospital without me knowing they were coming then took pictures of the baby after I stated I didn't want them to I would cut them off for good. I have a stalker that my family is friends with that I strictly don't want them knowing or seeing if I'm alive not alone seeing pictures of my baby. They claim he doesn't care about me yet he still asks about me all the time and likes seeing pictures of me. We used to date and haven't spoken since 2019 but while dating he stalked me and physically abused me. With that being said am I being too petty over this?

Vote below to see results!