Advice please!

Veronica

So I am supposed to get my period on October 27 but I have been getting weird pregnancy symptoms. Now I don't think I am but then again just since I got those symptoms I am just confused... So me and my ex had sex on October 7 one before my ovulation day ( I was not aware of this) and he had put on a condom and then after sliding it in and out once we decided to take it off and have raw sex and do the pull out method which he made sure he didn't cum inside me at all. Well after that I was fine and did not worry then I started with dizziness which at first I was like maybe because I have so much stress since I have college my kids and some private things I'm dealing with might be getting me to feel this way. So I download my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> on this phone since I had it on my old phone and seem to had lost it .. I notice then that we had sex one day before ovulation which I was like eh we are good because he pulled out. But lately my stuff has increased .. I feel super tired, dizziness, headaches, back pain, hungry but then sometimes nauseous, I have to urinate every hour, sad then happy. I don't know I said maybe I'm secretly thinking alot of it it's getting to me. I took a pregnancy test on Saturday night and it came back negative and right now I took (oct.24) another one and it came back negative again and I'm like so does that mean I'm not pregnant? Or am I just not pregnant and maybe it's because I probably took that dizziness too serious?