My birth story

Mayra

Hi im 25 years old on oct i had my second c section it was an emergency one because baby was 4 weeks behind on growth i was at risk of preeclampsia so i was taking blood pressure meds and asprin from what i know whennu taking asprin they make u stop a week before surgery i didnt get a chance to , fast forward to the hospital they got me ready for the or and everything everything was good till it was time for my spinal block they tried 3 times to get it numb it didnt work but those 3 times i felt pain run down my legs 2 times in my right and 1 time in my left i told them and they said we will put you under its best so they did , i woke up and everything was good even baby was bigger than expected go to take him home , fast foward first day at home i started with pain on my outter thights and inner thighs got an appointment with my ob 3 days later from my release from the hospital she told me oh it's because of ur swollen it will go away i was like oh ok a week later i still had it and it got worse to the point that i started running back of my thighs and behind knee inner thigh and outter thigh and top of my thigh they all hurt at different times i couldn't be straight in bed. You're not likely your legs flat it would hurt.

The back of my legs touching the bed would b the worse so i made another appointment and they sent me to the hospital to get a blood clot test and it was clear they told me it could be varicose veins that are causing my discomfort ok i left then made an appointment another week later 3 week pp at my primary dr and he send me again to get a blood clot test done it was cleared i kept having the pain he gave me naproxen nothing he gave me ibuprofen nothing helped he just send me out to physical therapy hopefully it would help and mybob send me to a neurologist currently waiting to get seen by both

I been searching for what this could be and it feels like a lose end im so scared this will not go away im so scared because it already affects my life i cant sit for too long i cant lay in bed for too long i cant drive

My symptoms

-sensitive to touch it hurts all my leg more behinde my thighs and knees and inner thighs

-i always feel like my veins move like twitch

-pain in my butcheak

-my veins do look more noticeable in my legs

-my ankle feet hurt

6 weeks of this pain and no relief it takes a toll on my mental health and my bonding time with my kids 😔

Just need prayers and needed to be heard 🙏😔