Ladies, how would you feel if your significant other wasn't as supportive as you'd expect when you're facing a serious possible health issues?

Angelica 💝 • Blessed with Twins Aangel💙Aanastasia💗11 Months 👩🏻‍🍼👩🏻‍🍼

Today I went to a very important OBGYN appointment to have a procedure done. ( Endometrial Biopsy) I was referred by my primary for a consult because of heavy periods, clots and pain! Obviously I've had other biopsies for other health problems in the past and the waiting is the worst, I won't know results till the end of the week I was told. Now I'm feeling a little down emotional, bleeding and crampy from the procedure and my boyfriend keeps scolding me telling me not to worry, you don't know the results yet!! Like is it me or is he being insensitive after all he's not in my shoes!! Also I have bad PTSD due to liver biopsy, bone marrow biopsy, colon polyp biopsy and also being told possibility of chronic Myeloid Leukemia and breast cancer in left breast. I thankfully 🙏 passed all the tests and was cleared but that's also why I'm so scared right now, but he won't cut me any slack or have any sympathy for me, ugh.. I feel so alone! The receptionist today at the clinic told me she clearly remembers having hers done 18 years ago and the waiting was the worst part, goes to show I don't think I'm wrong or overreacting? Don't I have a right to be worried instead of being scolded for it?

Vote below to see results!