Is this wrong?

So with my mom she'll ask me to take my bro to get hair cut or dental appointments or take out the trash and I have no issue.

But then she'll bark at me to do dishes and again I don't mind but I have toddler and no one is willing to watch she'll say oh u can do dishes and watch them at the same time.

Or even now I'm taking out the trash. I asked her if she could feed my kids and she wouldn't.

I'm just like wow.

Is this wrong?

No I'm not saying asking me to do chores is wrong. I have no issues but If I'm doing them I need help watching my babe. I fontbthink it's right for me to run around and then do double work bc no one would watch my kid for a few..

@ Casey. I asked her to feed her bc I was gone taking out the trash..duh. and they were hungry. Why should my kids be hungry when she's right there?? Tf??

Let me rephrase the question. Is it wrong of my mom to have me to do things like take my little bro to appointments,graduation,hair cuts ect (while my dad is right there she asks me bc he won't do it) and not get any reciprocation like watching the kids while I clean

@J - if I'm being a help to others I'd expect to helped in return. I do pay rent and I put groceries in the house so if I'm helping why can't I be helped? I'm obviously trying to move.