It's my turn! Positive at 9-10 dpo

Emily

It's finally my time?!

I wanted to make this post for several reasons. To tell my story and to show other women what their early Positive test could look like on a couple different brands.

My husband and I started trying to conceive when I was about 21. (I'm currently 28) After over a year of ttc with no success I went to the Dr. I was then diagnosed with PCOS and told to lose weight. They tried giving me several medications that I took for a short time before stopping due to then making me super sick. In Sept 2020 I had weightloss surgery. I had complications afterwards with dehydration that led to a hospital stay and an extended liquid diet. At 9 months postop I reached my goal weight of under 150 pounds. My start weight was 230+ lbs. I then lost more weight weighing in at around 115-130 lbs usually. In Jan 23, 2022 I finally got pregnant. I sadly miscarried Jan 28, 2022. I hoped I would get pregnant again soon after. Yet nothing. Until now. Jan 1, 2023 I got what looked like faint lines on 2 test. Also 9 dpo. (Breast swelling & tenderness was my only reason to test) So I decided to break out my good test the next morning on Jan 2. And they were positive! At only 10 dpo. Confirmed ovulation for 12/23/22.

These are the results you may see at 9-10 dpo.

I didn't get a positive early with my previous loss.