Never give up. Hope this helps someone❤️

Bre.

Hello! I have been TTC for 5 years and finally got my BFP this cycle. Also I have PCOS. Through out the years I always found it helpful to read other woman’s symptoms when they got a BFP during my TWW. So I am going to share mine. I hope this is helpful for some of of you❤️

1DPO- stuffy nose when I woke up, fatigue, a little bit of nausea that would come and go, a little bit of bloating, and increased appetite. Watery CM

2DPO- Very tired fell sleep on couch after work which I never do I am a night owl, starting to feel some cramps and bloating I would feel a pulling sensation on my left side when I twisted my body, and stuffy nose in the morning again. Dry CM

3DPO- Tired with bloating and cramps again but not too bad just noticeable, very mild headache, had a quick hot flash. Watery CM

4DPO- Fatigue, small headache, bloating, cramps, mild nausea, a little irritable. Watery CM

5DPO- Tired, headache, cramps, bloating ( you will see these a lot) this time moderate nausea that comes and goes throughout the day. Watery CM

6DPO- Still having cramps, bloating, headache and moderate nausea, started to breakout and get bad acne on my neck (thought that was weird) was a little gassy at night. Dry CM

7DPO- The acne on my neck was getting worse, the good ole fatigue, moderate nausea, cramps, bloating, appetite decrease (from the nausea), and a weird dizziness spell at work that also had a heat flash my coworker made me sit down for a second cause my face was getting red. Lasted about. 2min. Watery CM

8DPO- My BBT dropped that day was hoping it was an implantation drop (I’m sure it was), super tired, headache, moderate nausea and a lower backache. Barely noticeable sore bbs, super bad cramps and bloating that night. I remember one cramp in particular was so sharp it shot down my left leg to my knee. Watery CM

9DPO- BBT went back up. Decided to take a pregnancy test since I’ve been having all these symptoms and had a vvfl on my Premom test so I took a clearblue it said pregnant. Was super shocked! That day I had my usual symptoms and very noticeable bloating/cramping. Watery CM

10DPO- Backache, nausea pretty moderate coming and going all day, gassy at night, and decreased appetite. Creamy CM

11DPO- Very emotional tearing up a lot, a little more noticeable sore bbs, diarrhea, craved salty potato chips, of course nausea, headache, cramps and bloating. Super tired falling asleep around 8:30pm. Creamy CM

12DPO-14DPO Bloating, cramping that switches from left side for a while then to right side for a while all throughout the day, nausea, fatigue, and diarrhea. I took a test again yesterday (13dpo) and my Premom test, clearblue digital and clearblue with the lines all had very strong positives. I’ll post below. Today (14dpo) went to the Dr and got blood drawn.

I hope this helps like it did me. I’m sending baby dust everyone’s way and don’t give up hope!

Update: Just thought I would update everyone. We just found out we are having a girl ❤️ Also she is due October 30th ❤️

Update#2: Baby girl was born October 18th and is doing well and healthy ❤️