Which job sounds better?

I currently work 2 jobs because I can’t really pick one. I was working food but was playing around with the idea of a daycare, because I have two kids. I’ve been at the daycare for 2 weeks or so and I’m not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, having childcare for my kids is nice and I love the kids and people there. But on the other hand, I notice some things. For example, there’s a LOT of gossip/drama (about coworkers and the parents) and I also noticed a couple of the girls make weird comments to/about the kids, like calling one of them and her mom crazy, or the girl I work with told me she makes immature comments such as “deez nuts” to the kids and it just seems weird to me. The office staff also is terrible at giving response. Like my kids got sick last Friday so they asked me to take off. So I asked how I should go about Monday, like text and check in or just come. And she didn’t answer until today, 10 minutes before I was supposed to come in and then left me off schedule info even tho she said I could come. Then they scheduled me twice and the girl who makes schedules wasn’t there and wouldn’t answer, so they half assed it. They also cut my schedule 3 hours shorter a day than what they told me, which I don’t like because it cuts my pay too much to be worth it for me. I like the food job because they let me make my own schedule, I feel busier, all my friends are there, they pay next day, and I make more money there. But they usually like me to start at 5AM and that’s a lot. And I probably would have to put them in daycare if I stay anyways, so idk if I’m screwing myself.

Vote below to see results!