Can’t seem to recover…

De

Okay so, thanks for anyone who reads and responds to this. On Dec. 21, my mom came to my house, sick. Cough, fever, congestion. One by one everyone in my house caught it. First my kids, then my husband, then me. However, everyone just had cold symptoms and were better within a few days. On Dec. 28, I had a 104°F fever. I had such bad body aches and a migraine I literally felt like I was going to collapse. I have never been so sick. It took me DAYS to be able to get out of the bed to go to the doctor. My entire face was throbbing as if someone hit me in the face with a frying pan. They gave me antibiotics for a bilateral ear and sinus infection. After a few days I felt better, but still not recovered. These cold/flu symptoms and exhaustion have kept lingering. On Jan. 11, I had to go to the hospital because my pulse ox was reading a heart rate of 141 and oxygen of below 86. The ER did a battery of tests but sent me home, saying nothing was immediately life threatening. I saw a cardiologist yesterday who is ordering an echo and Holter monitor (continuous heart monitor) for me because I am tachycardic.

I am 32. I am healthy. I have never had health problems prior to this. I don’t drink. I’ve never smoked. I exercise and eat well. But I am still SO sick from whatever the fuck my mom came over with. And yes, it’s hard for me to not place blame. Because she came to my house knowing she was sick.

It’s not Covid. Not the flu. Not strep. Not pneumonia. They don’t know what it is. Everyone else has recovered fine. Why am I still so sick, today, Jan. 17th? I still have so much congestion, am so exhausted, and plus now the issues with my heart.

I’m so defeated from this. And I’m scared I’m never going to get better.