Venting

My child’s father & I are constantly getting into arguments surrounding the baby. We only get into arguments mainly when he lets her cry though. He thinks she’s always suppose to be sleep so he’ll try to force her to sleep and let her cry until she’s tired but I end up getting her because it’s no reason for her to scream like that plus when she does, she has so much spit that it can cause her to lose her breath. I just feel like the cry out method should be the last resort, he doesn’t exhaust all options before letting her cry and it makes me so angry like she’ll be sleepy or hungry and because he’s not paying attention to her he doesn’t realize it. She’s 3 months & im currently pregnant. I’m heavily thinking about terminating the pregnancy because I just don’t want to go through this with him again, it’s always me tending to our child or me waking up in the middle of the night/early morning to feed. He encouraged me to go back to school but hasn’t even attempted to help out more with her so & I feel so overwhelmed and defeated at this point.