Husband doesn’t value me

All I’m good for is for sex. My husband is always trying to get me to sleep with him. After a long hard day with the kids he guilt trips me to sleep with him if I tell him “sorry, not tonight”

He doesn’t appreciate me for anything else. I watch the kids all day. I homeschool our special needs child. I clean/cook, etc. He never thanks me.

Last week he told me I sit on the couch all day. I am still hurt by that & I told him tonight that I’m still hurt by what he told me. He said that I need to work harder & be more productive. It’s hard to do anything with a wild toddler & a special needs child at home. So most of the day is devoted to therapy for my special needs child, homeschool for her & trying to play/entertain my toddler. I usually clean at the end of the day, but recently I’ve been so emotionally drained that I’ve been slacking. Our house is not a pig sty because I do enjoy cleaning, but it’s not in tip top shape either.

He just keeps hurting me with his words. He’s gaslighting me telling me he doesn’t deserve the way I am treating him.