C-section recovery

Ana

Today marks one week since I gave birth/had my c-section. So far I’ve been recovering great! I occasionally have period like cramps and still sore around the stitches. I use my arms and legs strength for every movement. I’m trying to hard to not use those abdominal muscles until fully recovered. If I do to much I can feel a bit more pain around my stitches.

One thing I can say I truly try to avoid and it scares me is laughing coughing and sneezing! All those actions make my incision hurt so bad! I get very paranoid about loose stitching and bleeding, especially since I’ve been on blood thinners to prevent clots.

Bleeding came to a very small amount occasionally have some blood mucus not sure if that’s classified has a blood clot but they appear to be very small and more mucus then a clot/ball.

My back pain has improved. each day I feel a bit better and I can stand a bit more straight and walk a bit better AKA have better posture! Now I’m dealing with upper back pain due to these milk bags that grew over night I’ve been breastfeeding.

Been taking laxative to help stool and it does the job so I don’t have pain or discomfort passing stool.

So far great recovery ❤️‍🩹 I just can get paranoid about the stitches inside and out because I truly don’t want another surgery.. so I hope the pain I feel occasionally is normal and everything is healing!