Not trying to get my hopes up

Gabriele

I was with my ex for 9 years and the first year in I ended up getting pregnant but had to get a D&C since I was too young and my mother thought it was best for me. After that I stopped having periods and would maybe get them like once a year so I got checked for PCOS which they stated they couldn’t see cysts but didn’t know why I was so irregular so they claimed it as PCOS. We always had unprotected sex and I never got pregnant within the 9 years. Come today, I am with someone else and everyone around me is swearing up and down I am pregnant because of my symptoms but after years of staring at tests and hoping they were positive, I don’t want to move too quick and say I’m pregnant or could be because if I take a test and I’m not, I know how much it will absolutely crush me.. my last partner swears they were infertile and I know my partner now is definitely fertile but still… I’m throwing up, hard to walk, eating a lot and gagging at smells… I know I could be but… I don’t want to get my hopes up for the thousandth time… just needed to vent and hope that maybe… this time it’s positive…