Positive? Confusion

Haley Seidel

Okay so help me out here ladies! I'm 16dpo. Missed period, sore breasts, cramps, nausea. I've been using First Response Early Response tests and got my first very very faint line at 13dpo. Each day since then, I have seen the test line get a little darker each day so I'm seeing progression. But on standard tests that weren't early detection, it was questionable whether there was a faint second line and didn't really see the first for sure faint on a standard test til this morning. I tried to schedule a test with a doctor. All obgyn offices in my area said they don't do confirmation testing, just an ultrasound at 8-12 weeks but suggested a womens clinic for my peace of mind and based on my results they consider me pregnant and set me up with an ob. I go to the clinic, they sit me down and tell me they are not doctors or nurses and only here to monitor me doing the urine test myself. It was a faint line that looked like the standard premom test I took this morning and she said she can't consider that positive. I can't find any place to perform a blood test to confirm. And my emotions are all over the place. I don't want to wait another month to go see a doctor. But my experience at the clinic was heartbreaking and just confused me more as I was literally set up with an ob this morning. Am I crazy? Pictures of at home tests in comments