12dpo update

I had been using opk strips from 5th-13th of April and received a positive one only on 10th April. This is a later ovulation if I did ovulate since my last period was from 14th-17th March. I usually have been having 36 day cycles for the past 6 months. I went to the bathroom and had brown spotting (only when I wiped) on the 19th, 20th and 21st of April randomly throughout the day and stomach cramps randomly too. This is when my period would normally have started although I’m guessing due to later ovulation my period has predicted to come now on cycle day 43 which is 25th of April. I have tested and I’m only receiving negatives unfortunately. Any advice or similar scenarios? Could I have successfully conceived if I ovulated later and will I be expecting my period on the 25th of April - could this be my new testing day for a potential positive? Have been having other really weird symptoms too. There is a calculator I found online and I put my ovulation date in as a conception date and it said a positive urine test could come up from 18th-24th April.