Anyone get pregnant while using the IUD?

I hope I'm not pregnant. My daughter is 7 months old, and I got my IUD five months ago. I've used them for years and never gotten pregnant while I had one in. My daughter was a very wanted and planned child and we got pregnant intentionally when I had my IUD removed.

The last couple days, I've been super nauseated and starting last night, I started vomiting. It feels exactly like it did when I was pregnant with my daughter. I'm terrified. I'm breastfeeding and have the IUD, and I don't get a period. If I am pregnant, I'm probably not very far along but my husband is picking up a test on his way home from work. I can't go out at the moment because I'm absolutely puking everywhere and thankfully, mother-in-law is here watching my daughter but I can't ask her to go out and get one.

My husband won't be home until 7pm and until then, I'm hoping and praying I'm not pregnant. I'm so scared because I don't want another baby. I had a very difficult pregnancy and traumatic birth. I've never known anyone to get pregnant on the IUD but I know it can happen. Please give me some reassurance! I'm going crazy when I'm not puking.