Back to back?

Lyndsay

So I had a miscarriage in May of this year. Lost the baby at 5 weeks. Never got my period back.... 4 weeks later got a positive pregnancy test. Went to the Dr a few weeks after that and they confirmed my 8 week little baby was doing fine.

At what was supposed to be 15 weeks of that pregnancy, around the end of August, I had an ultrasound and it confirmed baby had died at 12 weeks. Had an induction, delivered him, and then had a DnC for retained placenta.

Which leads me to today. 4 weeks after my DnC. And I think I'm having my second back to back pregnancy after a loss. I confirmed hcg strips had gone back to absolutely nothing... tested every 3 days after the dnc until they were negative. And then yesterday I had a faint positive. And today it's still faintly there. We had sex 6 days ago.... we had absolutely no sex up until then. So I could only be at most 6-7 days post ovulation. I usually find out for sure around 9-10 dpo, but i just have a very odd feeling that I am indeed back to back pregnant again. Has anyone had this happen and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy??? I need personal stories.