Blighted ovum after mmc

keno

Hi there, I had a mmc last yr in September, found out at 10 weeks that the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. Had a curette which was incomplete and had rpoc and had to take medication to expel the remaining products… my hcg didn’t go down till end of Nov. THEN I struggled and wasn’t falling pregnant, my breast felt like I was breasts feeding and my periods were extremely light and short. I pushed for hormone tests and found that I had high prolactin but no prolactinoma, I went on medication to lower my prolactin this July and fell pregnant the following cycle 🙌🏼 however now I am supposed to be 7 weeks pregnant but I felt off last week so I went in for an early scan and was told I have a gestational sac but nothing inside and to come back in a week (which is tomorrow) in the meantime I had more bloods to check hcg… my hcg is still rising but not doubling at all going from 1300 to 12000 ten days later and 15000 48 hrs later. My obstetrician isn’t hopeful but very kind is saying ‘it’s not over till it’s over’. I’m just wondering how long I will have to wait for my body to naturally have a mc. I don’t think I can do another curette after my last. We have one beautiful 2.5 yr old daughter and would love to give her a sibling. I am also scared now of having another blighted ovum, is it common to have more than 1? I didn’t think I’d have another mc following a mmc. Thank you for listening 💗