newborn sleeping thru the night

Am

I had my baby on 9/12 and she’s 7 weeks old today. She’s been pretty much sleeping through the night since she was born. The nurses in the hospital wanted is to keep her on a strict “feed every 3hr” schedule. We kinda just said okay and left her alone thinking she’ll wake up when she’s hungry. We brought her home and she would skip a feeding overnight and sleep about 5-6 hours, that eventually progressed into around 8 hours. My husband and I were like “wow this is great,” but lately she can sleep over 11 hours straight, no fussing, no feeding. We do keep her on a 3-4 hour feeding schedule throughout the day. She’ll eat about 5-6 times throughout the day. I breastfeed her so I don’t know how many ounces per feed she’s getting but I keep offering her the nipple until she refuses it and is full.

She has been gaining weight since she was born and is not hungry throughout the day.

Has anyone else experienced their baby sleeping long stretches soo soon? Should I be concerned that she can go half the day without feeding? At what point should I wake her up to eat?