Gender Result & GA Update

Pink 🦋 • Baby Boy born June 2024, Babygirl due May 2024 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻🪷

As my followers know I just had a baby boy June 2023 and last night I just got my gender results back with my current pregnancy. I’m having a girl 🎀🪭🪄and I am super excited as my hubby’s mother had 3 boys and no girls but she always yearned for a daughter. So to think how happy she’s going to be with her granddaughter coming along is what excites me. Only issue is my blood work showed I am 14w3d which puts me at 14w4d today 🤔 my OB and I thought I was 13w5d but oh well. Needless to say I am HR so my docs gave me a blood pressure monitor and blood sugar level test kit since my A1C was a bit elevated so within 2 weeks I will be seeing if I have GD or not. Hopefully I don’t 🤞🏽 I was big as a house with my last pregnancy (pictured below with my hubby) before pregnancy I always been between 108-113lbs. At 8 months I weighed 160lbs 🤦🏽‍♀️ I started gaining around week 12. But with this pregnancy I am stuck at 123lbs which I’m pretty happy about since my weight isn’t escalating fast like the last one. I’m just happy I have my girl now. Best of luck to all you mothers out there, we got this!

14w4d Today w/ baby girl 🎀🪭🩷

8 months- last pregnancy w/baby boy🩵🤰