Pregnancy/ Baby Daddy Drama

So I’m currently pregnant and I’m not with the father, we were talking/working on a relationship it didn’t work out so we stopped but we found out I was pregnant early on even in birth control. So when we were still talking I agreed on getting an abortion because that’s what he wanted but that’s not what I wanted because in past relationships I’ve had losses and I just couldn’t bare the thought of killing my baby so I didn’t want to but I was for him. We didn’t go to the appt due to me getting sick and he didn’t want to get sick and chance missing work. I had also been cramping and bleeding early on too so the er and my first doctor said I would most likely miscarry so I told him and he just assumed I would lose the baby that way. I went to a new doctor last week I found out my baby is fine and I told him I was keeping the baby and I could do it without him since it’s not what he wants and I’m okay with that but I was letting him know just in case he’d change his mind.

Previous text when I first found out I was pregnant:

Those street telling him I was keeping the baby he didn’t want:

I don’t want to lose my baby just because he doesn’t like my decision on keeping my baby. And idk what to do when my baby gets here when he tells me things like that. I blocked him but what would y’all do I’m my situation?