Misplaced iud (long read)

Pa

Hi mamas! Its been a while!

I am 13 months pp with baby #2. I got an IUD at around I think June or July last year. Everything was going fine with this one (I had Skyla after June baby and I hated it, got Liletta this time) and I didn’t have any periods. Fast forward to second week of March I had what seemed like a period but something just felt and looked different with my “period”. After the period, I started having gradual cramping and vaginal pain as the days/weeks went on. Last week the pains became closer together, so I made an appointment this week because as I said something felt off. Turns out my IUD was STUCK in my CERVIX!!! 😩 I knew it!! Anyway, I’m worried that bc my iud was not in the right place, I may be pregnant. Another reason I made the appointment was because I have been extremely extremely extremely exhausted. Ricky is in preschool 12:10-2:40 M-F. Camila is in daycare 8:30-3. I don’t work so I would have zero reason to be so tired. This week I have begun to experience bloating, nausea, headaches, and now heartburn. Basically all the symptoms of my previous 3 pregnancies. I took a test Wednesday and it was negative. My doctor told me to wait a few weeks to take a test if I dont get my period soon. But they also gave me BC pills to start this Sunday 🤨 I haven’t even spotted from my iud removal and I dont know if to test again in a few days? Actually start BC on Sunday? Wait until next month for BC just in case??? Is it even possible I could be pregnant from an IUD in the wrong place?? Tmi but my husband always pulls out just in case even when I had the IUD after june baby. We’re always extra safe. I’m just scared. What do you all think??