Swollen or infected helix?

🌻 • bother me tomorrow, today, I’ll buy no sorrow

Hi all, last Thursday the 5th, I got a double helix. There was minimal swelling up until Tuesday. I woke up and it was huge, hot, and red. I did have a rough go with it the first couple days(my work made me wear a headset and then my hair got caught on it before i put it in a braid. The swelling has not gone down much at all and it is still very red. It’s not hot or tender to the touch anymore. I went back to my piercer and she said that it doesn’t seem infected to her since I don’t have any green/yellow discharge only white discharge after I do a sea salt soak and that since it’s a double there may be more swelling. It just seems so much more swollen and I read online that once your ear balloons up it’ll never go back down in swelling. Is this much swelling normal? I have my other side pierced and don’t remember it being this bad but it was only a single. I put a picture of my other ear up for reference because I feel like it’s so much bigger. My mom said it’s a troll ear and the last picture is of my good ear.

I do a sea salt soak three times a day followed by a cold water bath to try and bring down swelling and then ibuprofen. I have to clean it three times a day because I work outside.