confused with possible MC??

Jamie

Want to hear stories from others because I’m confused? I started spotting 4 days ago (at 4.5 weeks) but it was very light and 1x a day for 2 days. Blood test on Sunday said 47 for HGC levels. On and off bleeding continued yesterday and today so I’m thinking mc but confused because it’s not consistent or heavy like my periods always were. Going in for blood work in the morning so I’ll update after but curious from others on if this is for sure a mc.

Friday- light pink spotting 1x

Saturday- bright red spotting 1x

Sunday- no spotting or sign of blood all day, HGC was 47

Monday- red spotting 1x

Today- red spotting 2x

Some on and off cramps but never last more than a few min. Blood is never enough for a pad or tampon. No clots. My periods are typically 6-7 full days, most of the days heavy flow. Today I’m 5 weeks if i am still pregnant.

Another thing I think could be a huge factor is that 5 weeks ago, I had kidney stones & a UTI that was pretty bad for 2-3 weeks (doctor was surprised I got pregnant so fast after that). I had 2 stents in, 1 of them was for a whole 2 weeks. I had a lot of irritation and blood down there the entire time. I was in the hospital for 2 days due to emergency surgery for the stent, surgery again 2 weeks later to remove stent. Thinking the blood I have now could possibly be from that but only way to know for sure is to see where levels are at tomorrow.

TIA for sharing 💕💕 I’ll keep everyone posted on what happens !!!

Update with FRER tests:

bottom was only a 3 hr hold