Help!! FTM!!

Serenity

So my son was born May 27th 2023.

He has these white “things” on his gums. He’s currently being treated for possible Thursh on his tongue with Liquid Nystatin taken 4 times a day orally on both sides of his mouth.

(See Photos Below)

The thing being though, he doesn’t appear to show that these white “things” or “spots” are causing him discomfort or etc. He’s not running a fever or spitting up or anything abnormal. They aren’t even spreading or showing up anywhere else in his mouth! He’s drinking his bottles just fine and taking his pacifiers too with zero issues.

He’s just been fussy and clingy to me. More pee and runny poo diapers but nothing crazy or abnormal. One day he may sleep his normal 2-3 hours. Sometimes he’ll sleep up to 4-5! 🫤. And others he’ll have issues napping or staying asleep to nap causing him between 30 mins to maybe an hour of sleep each nap.

When I go to touch the white “things” or “spots” they feel more like his gums then like blisters or things that shouldn’t be there if that makes sense I hope?.. and he tries to “bite” down or press down with his gums together only when I rub or touch those.

Don’t worry my hands always get washed before and after any of this. :)

Can anyone shed any light or share their thoughts on what it may be??