I need some real serious advice

Yaquevia

My name is Queen i am 30 years I have 7 kids I’m married it’s been almost 10 years it’s been a lot of stress to where I don’t know what to do anymore okay my marriage been on rocks for years now my husband works hard I can give him that but when it’s comes to me needed when it comes to our kids needing discipline he won’t help out if I tell him what they did wrong he blames it all on me then he talks to me crazy in-front of them we have had fights in front of them so last year of 2022 I step out of my marriage because I felt like everyone was on his side and no one understood what I was going though so I had a baby by another man since then things got worse like I have gain a lot of weight I feel like I eat when I’m depressed he treats me like nothing my kids doesn’t listening to me anymore everyone takes advantage of me no matter what I do I feel like removing myself and my son from the home would make things better I feel like I’m not welcome here anymore then he has this women he been talking to he saying they are friends but he only talks about him and the kids I don’t think she’s knows he’s married at the point I don’t know what to do anymore I need some advice for my next step because I doesn’t have family my mom passed away 2016 I cut my siblings off due to my husband put his hands on me and everyone just stood their evening my own best friend.