Is this normal?

Hello, FTM. I have a 3 week old baby and I am exhausted! I have a lot of patience and I love my baby girl but why doesn’t anyone talk about the difficulties? I can barely brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, baby girl right now has been up since 2:30 am and it’s 7:30 am. It’s a repetitive thing. Feed, change, rock, I try to put her down in the crib and she immediately wakes up crying. I try the bassinet. Same thing. I am exhausted and sleep deprived. I have my husband for support but he works 5am to 1pm (with some overtime every now and then when we need extra money) I take care of her nights and mornings till he comes home and he takes over. I then take over again at 8pm since my husband gets ready for bed. But usually when he takes over I still have to breastfeed and he rocks her and changes her but then I try to hurry and get dinner ready or laundry (my husband also helps with these things) and I can barely nap if I get a chance. Sometimes I skip showers to nap instead. Then I am also pumping every 2-3 hours. I’m burned out y’all. Is this all normal with a newborn???? When does this get easy???