Name regrets/struggle

Hi all.. curious if anyone’s been in a similar situation.

We had our baby girl this weekend and my whole pregnancy we couldn’t find a name. Nothing felt right. When she was born I knew her name was Melody. I was calling her Melody in the hospital and I knew it was right. My husband agreed at first and then expressed he felt it wasn’t right. He suggested Millie- a name we both had agreed we liked previously. I didn’t feel it.. but I let it sit for a while. It came down to the wire and at discharge we hadn’t chosen yet so I backed down and agreed to Millie.

We are home now and I can’t stop crying. I was ok at first- introducing her to people etc but I struggle saying it. My husband feels bad I’m upset and says we can change it if I really want to but idk if that’s the right choice because then I feel like the struggle will just switch from me to him.

I feel her name is Melody in my soul but do I just need to give Millie a chance?

Any words of wisdom? Please no judgement.. I just want my girl to have the right name and right now I’m not sure what it is. Melody is what feels right but I don’t know if I backed down because Millie truly is the right name by fate.