How do you care for Only Child?

When a child has siblings they can play together, if one is older occasionally they can supervise or babysit and the children have siblings brother or sister to talk to play with I had two older brothers one was two years older the other eight years older.

I have one child and I noticed it's been a lot of work; I'm the parent and the person my child plays with in the house because otherwise there's no other children in the house so I understand it can get boring or lonely. We have clubs we are involved with soccer, baseball he's in school and has friends and we go to the park to socialize with other children.

It's in the house that he wants me to play with him the whole day and he talks with me follows me around and I want him to have his own stuff he can enjoy doing by himself playing himself but he always wants me to play in the house or play games while we are outside if it were up to him he would be outside the entire day but I have to clean the whole house and it's difficult with mom let's go outside, mom let's go to the park, mom mom and calling me and I cook breakfast, lunch, dinner so it's I have to clean and cook and drive I have to go shopping and schedule.

I wanted to ask how do you play with your children parent them and have a clean house and not stressed short on time feeling like I have so much stuff to do

I