help please

Lauren

Hello everyone! I need some help/advice. My one year old has been healthy since birth other than a milk sensitivity that we assumed had passed when we introduced solids and he was able to tolerate it. He’s always eaten solids well, sometimes eating as much as I would at dinner. However, things have changed. His appetite has gradually and now completely disappeared and literally screams when we try to feed him anything, even his favorite foods. He’s literally down to eating cheese and a couple bites of fruit a day. With this, he’s begun waking up at 1 am and not going back to sleep until 4-5 am. I know he has to be hungry, but when he wakes and I try to give him a snack, he screams and turns his head. It’s almost like he’s scared of eating. When he does allow me to put it in his mouth, he won’t swallow it. Even applesauce he holds in his mouth for at least 20 minutes. He finally has an appointment with his doctor tomorrow as she is concerned that these are signs that his sensitivity has now turned to an allergy. I believe this is possible as I had a severe, anaphylactic allergy to milk growing up. His stomach also seems swollen, and I’ve noticed little white bumps on his skin. Has anyone else been through this? I’m so exhausted and so worried.