I need to tell my story πŸ˜žπŸ’”πŸ’”β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

de

My mom died in February 22nd 2020 later in that year I met a man and he was my "boyfriend " for 1 year I was still broken over my mom and he was there for me. But he really didn't care about me at all and I realized that but he had gotten me pregnant and I had my second child and he denied that our daughter was his and we talked on and off but he never asked about promise I always tried to give him a chance with promise but no he won't she's almost 2 but when I had my when promise was a month old I met my most recent EX he was the most amazing man I've ever met I was with him for 3 years but no. . .NO he abused me so bad mentally and emotionally I got to the point of no longer caring about anything and it got worse and worse I started cutting myself again liken i did when I wanted to die as a teenager and crying for help nobody helped me he'd hit me in the back of my head and he would get me high without me knowing and I figured it out eventually, one night we were playing n he hit my face and will till this day say it was an accident but it was dark and I cant really confirm that he got mean sexually when I said he'd hit my head he did it when we would have sex he would try to put it in my but everyday and I always said no he tried to force me a couple times I was molested as a child that creep took everything he could from me well what my ex did that brought back PTSD he would hurt me and then he would leave for hours or days there was one time he overdosed me on drugs and I know he did because I figured it out but he going to text me and he left me for 15 hours by myself I almost died I was so scared at that time I didn't know it was an overdose I didn't know what was wrong with me now he's been very very mean to me I was pregnant in July I found out July 3rd and I miscarriage July 4th he's got an extremely mean to me since then and now we've been broken up for 4 days and I'm okay with it I'm feeling better but I HAD TO TELL SOMEBODY he abused me so bad mentally he'd use gaslighting and I almost drove myself almost to insanity and I almost killed myself 4days ago I cut my self cuz he hurt me again and provoked it told me do it nobody will notice it anyway and said worse and worse things he would tell me I was worth less than to kill myself you call me fat and I'm not fat I'm actually underweight then he would tell me I was too skinny I am home now with my dad and I'm safe now 😊 ❀️ πŸ’― I'm still broken and I still need someone to talk to πŸ˜” but I'm safe πŸ’―πŸ’― thank you for reading I had to get the story out there