Am I wrong for not talking to her?

What do you think?

It’s bugging me.

I have a one year old son. My boyfriend’s brothers girlfriend who has been in our life the past 3 years and they have 2 kids they share, always wants to play & talk to my kid but never really acknowledges us or even her own brother in law which is my boyfriend.

Even when I gave birth, She just wanted to grab, hold my kid & then just walk away or not even speak to us. She was even kissing him on the face at 3 weeks old with out my permission when we don’t even have a bond like that and she is not an actual relative. My boyfriend had to tell his brother that we did not like that. She never says hi. So we stopped saying hi so often too but she just wants to talk and play with my son mostly when we are not around and sometimes when we are around also but it really just buggs me because sometimes she acts like we’re non existent but she wants to hold and talk to my son? How does that make sense in her head or am I crazy?

She’ll hold him or talk to him and never once speaks to us & just gives him back. My boyfriend is starting to get really mad about it too. What do u guys think about this. Why do I have to be the one to say hi first or talk to her when she’s the one that wants to interact with my son & we are hesitant to say anything to her cuz she’s the type to go off on his brother & make him feel like shit about things, like it’s his fault..

Idk this is some weird shit to me. Plus mother in law & everyone else is cool with her which makes this even worse. It’s so hard to keep biting my tounge. Cuz I am not the type to keep quiet but I don’t want my brother in law to be in the middle of something & everyone say I’m a bitch. Even tho Idgaf but I care about me causing problems for my boyfriend & brother.