Relationship Advice Needed

I am 27 years old and 8 months pregnant with my baby. I am currently in a toxic relationship. I am aware of it completely and I am at the point where I want to leave but I have no means of leaving now. Everything has been taken from me.

I have taken out 3 loans to help with him and I along with getting a brand new car, which I cannot afford now. He stated he would help with payments for all of these and be there to help me. As of now, he has quit his job and now sits at home all day and doesn’t do anything except play video games and play on the phone I got him.

I am stuck because now I am selling the house I had bought before him. I can’t afford my home, plus the car, plus the bills along with my baby on the way. I was trapped 100%.

He is now trying to get me to quit my job, sell my house, get this car paid along with my baby on the way. Even though he says he will get a “job”. He won’t. He expects me to pay everything and do it all.

I’m lost! I can’t have him around my child without me there because he can have a tendency to have anger issues. He uses weed to make himself happy and okay which worries me.

Where I want to leave and start over with life, I know I will be in debt and losing out on everything I own since I made these dumb decisions.

My whole pregnancy has been stress and drama filled. I’m exhausted. I just want to be happy again but I’m scared that will never happen. Especially when I’m getting calls daily from banks I owe money to and bills I owe on now that I’m alone on these.

What can I do?