Daughter comes home from school saying teacher is very angry

My daughter is 3.5 and she just started preschool last week. She is a super social girl and absolutely loves going to school. But the last few days she’s been coming home saying one of her teachers is very angry or that she gets very angry. Yesterday when I dropped her off she pointed across the room at her and said “that’s my teacher that gets real angry”. Then that same day I picked her up she was very excited to see me so she ran over to me to give me a hug and as she ran past, that same teacher grabbed her arm and yelled at her that there’s no running in the classroom. I understand that, but it was the way she grabbed her arm and said it. And my daughter is so social she literally loves everybody and for her to consistently say that someone is angry, it makes me think she must be being pretty horrible. And I want my daughter to come home and remember what she learned and did today, not that her teacher was angry at her.

I asked my moms opinion and she said it would bother her too but sometimes kids need strict teachers and as long as she’s not hitting them but I don’t know. I can’t help but feel overprotective.

What are your opinions?