Ovulating 3 days before my period❗️

Celine

Hi 👋

I was wondering if anyone could help me and give me advice on what i should do.

I’ve heard of a few women who get a positive ovulation test around the time their periods have to come and when they test for HCG it turns out they’re pregnant. This is occurring to me as i had unprotected sex a while ago around my ovulation phase and I decided to test last night for ovulation as i was curious and thought im just days away from my period might as well take a look and see, the ovulation test came out positive so thought I should test this morning with my 1st morning urine for more accuracy as i still haven’t missed my period yet and got a negative test, however, I took another ovulation test an hour later this morning and its come out stronger than last nights test (my urine was more concentrated last night that this morning an hr after taking the pregnancy test) I’m going to put photos for reference so that you guys can see the tests and the difference in the lines of the ovulation tests.

Any help or advice is welcome please its my first time having unprotected sex and I don’t know what to expect or how to feel right now🥲🥲