advice please

I'm 16 and I had been talking to a guy who is almost 18 and we really liked each other. We go to different schools so we couldn't see each other that often. We'd been talking for about 3 weeks before we could hangout again. It was at a small party and we ended up losing our virginity to each other(please don't judge). We continued to talk and hungout one more time. He was super cute to me and I fell really hard for him. We sort of stopped talking for a while. We went to the same party but didn't say a word to each other. I asked him what happened and he told me he did like me at first but wasn't over another girl. It's been over a month and I still can't let go of him. I've tried to be nice and talk to him but he won't answer me. I can't help but feel like he used me just to have sex and it's horrible. I know I should hate him but I still like him. All I want to do it talk to him and have things go back to how they were. I've been talking to few other guys but none of them make me as happy as he did. Please help me with what to do.