SIDS awareness 💙

Iyana

On august 20th early morning I woke up expecting a hungry baby laying in his crib...

When I picked up my baby he was cold I knew he was gone but just had to try to save my baby... I immediately screamed .

Dad tried CPR while I called 911. They took forever so we ran out the door luckily we live next to a hospital... I immediately knew my baby was gone when they put us in the chapel... I am devastated is it f'd up to say I want to forget because its too painful to think about? I find myself sleeping my days away sometimes. Some days are better than others but I'd do anything to have my baby back or atleast to say goodbye. How is it that people that don't deserve kids are given that gift but things like this happen to us good moms. One thing know for sure is my baby boy knew his mommy and daddy toom great care of him he was spolied rotten I couldn't go 10 minutes without holding my boy I'd do anything to get that back. I hope my boy is okay and watching all the elmo he can in heaven. R.I.P Karter