Starting to feel better, even If I am doing this on my own.

Ashley

So as you all read how he screwed off on me to be with his ex during Christmas.. they are now back together and I am 23 weeks pregnant alone without any support from him. Since I kicked him out of my house I honestly feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It does still hurt that a "so called" man could do this to his pregnant girlfriend but I wouldn't want to stay in the unhealthy relationship we had when my baby girl is here anyways. I have so much support from my family and friends that it means the world to me..he has lost respect from his friends, and family and has been a coward and hasn't even showed his face towards any of them since all this happend cuz he knows how ashamed they are of him.

Me and his ex (now gf again) have had our issues in the past and she is a nut job who is violent towards the babies father or fakes trying to cause self harm to herself. I told him that I do not want my daughter to be around her, but he can still be but it will be visitations with me there never will he have her on his own just because I don't trust the gf. She's trying to tell me that she will be there when he has visits and that one day our kids will be siblings (she's claiming their gonna have kids one day) I told her that won't happen. He is a cheater, liar and manipulator and has done all those things to her in the past and in the end looks like the dumb ass who took him back.

I may need to get a restraining order against her if she doesn't stop but there is no way in hell she will EVER be around my daughter.

I honestly can't wait to get back on my feet again and give my daughter the amazing life she deserves when she enters this world in May💜