Irish twins

I had my third baby at the beginning of September. We waited the full 6 weeks. Im not on birth control because im breastfeeding and we've been practicing natural family planning. I was also previously diagnosed infertile and had to undergo <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">fertility treatment</a> to get pregnant, maybe that gave me a false sense of security. My baby is almost 10 weeks old and I just got a positive pregnancy test. A week and a half ago I took an ovulation test and it was very negative, we did the deed and were less careful than we probably should have been (obviously). And two days later I felt really crampy and took another and it was super dark positive. I've been waiting to test and today I'm between 7-9 days dpo and it was light but definitely positive.

I've been struggling horribly this time with PPD. My baby has a CMPA (milk protein allergy), reflux and colic. My mental health has been plummeting and I've reached out to a therapist but now I can't help but feel so defeated. I'm in a no tolerance abortion state and my husband does NOT want another baby. We were planning for him to get a vasectomy in the next few months. I know we shouldve been more careful and this is just the consequences of our own actions. I'm not looking for anyone to justify that but I'm reaching out to hear maybe similar experiences or encouraging words? Financially it's not a huge deal but we live in a very small house that we've already outgrown. I'm not sure how this is going to affect my relationship either as he has said in the past he'd want me to abort if we had another pregnancy. I didn't know we lived in a no tolerance state and it's infact a felony to get one but I also don't think I could go through with it or adoption.