Stress or Pregnant?

I was supposed to have my period yesterday, my friend suggested trying the app flo aswell so downloaded it, realized I used to have it so it did have a few old period tracks but did the most updated version and put down my period from the last 5 months. It says i'm late by 4 days, <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> by glow says i'm late by 1 day (today is day 2). Only time I had sex where the guy came in me was on my period twice but in my head it was safe because I couldn't get pregnant, only other guy I've done it with last month pulled out way before he came. I took a test a week ago which I guess was too soon and was negative. Is there a chance I am pregnant from the first guy? I guess technically the first time was before I had my period but was supposed to have it that day and it happened, and second was on my period maybe like the a day or two after I got it. Or should I wait a few more days to test again to see? I also had a kid a year ago, in case that changes things.