I need a nonbiased prospective…

Kaitlin

I’m feeling really alone and depressed during my pregnancy because my husband doesn’t seem to acknowledge or care that I’m pregnant. We decided together we wanted another baby and we were both excited about it but since I got pregnant it’s like absolutely nothing has changed for him. He’s constantly comparing about how he had to pick up more and help out a little bit more when I was in my first trimester because I was sick and we were both working but he was working from home. I am in my second trimester and he just doesn’t want to do anything for me or the baby I’m growing and all he seems to care about is the things I can’t do. He doesn’t touch my stomach a lot or try to feel her kick or look at baby stuff with me…I took our daughter out of the house all day yesterday and today without him and it made me really tired but all he could focus on was the fact that I was tired and couldn’t do my “at home duties”… he thinks he is having to do a lot of extra stuff that he shouldn’t have to do and I’m putting a lot of extra work on him but I do everything for the kids we currently have included taking them and picking them up from school and extra curricular I am handling everything for Christmas etc etc and I still clean the house when I have the energy I am currently 23 weeks I would like to also add the he lost his job recently and isn’t working but he has a business that is bringing in income but this business he only

Has to make a few phone calls here and there for it’s not anything crazy but he thinks because he pays the bills he shouldn’t have to do anything else..??? But I’m still going to work during the week. I just feel really alone and that he doesn’t care about me or the baby.