Unhappy with my marriage

I feel like a ghost compared to who I used to be. I’ve lost all ambition for the things that I feel like made me unique and special, and I’ve allowed myself to be reduced to a wife who works and takes care of the house full time. A typical day with my husband included him playing video games for hours with his friends online, and me in the background cooking and cleaning. I eventually have my own time, but not until things are done. It took months for him to just fix a small section of baseboard trim in the stairway after I painted three rooms alone. He has no drive for decision making, but will last minute spring a plan on me. He takes no initiative or has any sense of creativity when it comes to dates. There’s little to no element of surprise anymore. I feel like I’m the only one trying. And the only reason why there’s any illusion of a working relationship is because I’m over-functioning for it. I’m starting to miss and mourn the life of a single woman. I’m in such a deep depression because of it. Can anyone else relate? I just don’t see myself anymore. I just see what I do for him, and I think that’s all he really sees too. I swear, he just stopped trying as soon as he put the ring on my finger. And the saddest part is that this story is so typical and predictable. I’m still young, I don’t want to grow old and bitter because I stayed in it.