Fed up

How do you spend almost 10 years with somebody 4 kids and start over?

I been with the father of my kids for almost 10years and I’m just done with him. I feel that we are growing apart. We are not the same we was just 7 months ago before I got pregnant. He always goes out and when he does he do not check in on us I have to call him which I feel is weird. Like you having that much of a good time that you forget you have a whole ass family at home? He been out at the bar since 4 it’s midnight. I called him 3 times all time he says “I’m finna head out now” or “I’m not gon be here long” or “i finna head for 10 mins”

Oh and let me add that it’s two new women at his job he describe one to me “she has a pretty face and a nice body im not gonna lie” like whaaaat? He stop calling me on breaks and he’s throwing my ph balance off everytime we have Intercourse I always end up with a odor and having to go get check. I never had that done during any pregnancy or when we have intercourse.

I’m really just fed up with the lies not being considerate about how I feel. When he’s out all day and I’m just stuck in the house with the kids overstimulated and I’m not even happy with this man. He always wants to talk about marriage but I feel he’s not man enough for me. And it took me almost 5 out almost 10 years to realize that.