Advice please!

Brittney

Hi all. So a slight background, I have PCOS and just started regularly getting my periods again a few months ago when I changed my medication (vitamins). I was getting it on time for 4 or 5 months and had been taking Clomid for about 4 months. Last took Clomid beginning of November and no luck, stopped it over the holidays as we were away and had a lot going on.

I was meant to start my period mid December but still haven't to this day, so about a month late. I did an ovulation test about 4 or 5 days ago and it was negative but my ovulation tests are always negative so I don't know how accurate it is..

I started with excessive egg white CM about 2 or 3 days ago that has not stopped or eased up, which is really unusual for me to get so much and for more than a few hours. And then today I started with cramping in my lower right side (similar to period cramps but not as sore) and a bubbling feeling. I'm also feeling extremely bloated but haven't eaten as much as I usually do.

I don't want to waste money on more pregnancy or ovulation tests and be disappointed as always.

I'm just curious if anyone else had this and what it turned out to be? Were you pregnant, ovulating, something else?

Vote below to see results!