Hello girls! Am I in the wrong?

Brittany

My husband is sponsored for darts. We go to Vegas twice a year for big tournaments. We have three kids 10,7, and 1. Previous years I played the sport also and we got to have free time. Well this year is different because we have a one year old so I took a step back from playing. Well my husband says that he wants to play all like 10 events instead of his normal two and I said well this is my vacation too so if you're playing the whole time when do I get a break? And he said well you don't play anymore? Like we literally get two vacations a year and they always revolve around darts and the only reason I took a step back was for the baby and I just don't feel it's right he's telling me to pretty much sit in the hotel room with the kids while he plays. Usually he gets a day and I get a day and if his parents aren't playing (they play too) they will give us a day to do something together. We always plan a day as a family and take the kids to do something. But he's saying that he wants all three days to play and pretty much it suck's to suck. Am I the bad guy in wanting a break? Or should I suck it up because he's the one "sponsored"?