Mental health

Me😊

I am 34 weeks pregnant, I have a 2 year old toddler and I am now a full time care taker for my children’s father. He is currently waiting on social security Medicaid , so I have no in house help nor any money from him to help me pay the bills and provide food. Right before his accident (October) he broke it off with me telling me it’s not working out between us. Literally a week later , he had a freak accident causing him to not be able to walk. He is quadriplegic now. For the first month and a half I was at the hospital everyday to visit after work , on weekends I would spend the night so his mom can rest. I then start going 4-5 times a week because our son got really sick and I think it was due to me having him at a hospital every darn day. Anyway , My children’s father was discharged in December and now he finally puts in a relationship with me on Facebook (we’ve been talking for years) he posted us as his profile picture and I just began feeling confused. We never fixed our problems, after 3 months of being alone and handling all of my bills and his bills by myself with no help from his family, all of a sudden we are so in love? Now I’m feeling like is he “in love” because I’m taking care of him , feeding him 3+ times a day and paying his and the house bills? I am all over the place and also scared for my mental health because how am I about to take care of him , our 2 year old and the new born baby? My family helps me out for the sake of me , they don’t help him out for one they know what he put me through and for two they don’t like his attitude he’s portrayed towards them. What can I do? Do I keep pretending to be sane and take care of him for the rest of my life or why can’t I just tell him that I can’t handle him and two kids by myself and that I feel like our love life has grown to be fake and empty?